Get your taxes prepared for free with Earn It! Keep It! Save It! (EKS). Trained tax preparers are helping thousands of local residents. Come visit us at Alameda Point Collaborative on March 3rd. Your 2016 income must be $54,000 or less. To find a site near you if Alameda Point Collaborative is not accessible to you, call 211 or visit EKS’s map of locations.
The one day tax preparation event will happen
- Friday March 3rd from 10am to 2pm
- at 451 Stardust Place, Alameda CA 94501 (The computer lab of the Services Center)
To see if you are eligible for the free tax preparation services of Earn it! Keep it! Save it!, click here to use their screening tool. Call 510-898-7800 to make an appointment. There are only 12 slots, so act fast! Make sure to bring
- Photo ID for all adults on your tax return
- Physical Social Security card or ITIN letter for each person on your tax return
- W-2s from all jobs held in 2016
- All 1099s, 1098s and any other tax forms
- Last year’s tax return
- Child care provider information
- Landlord’s name, address and phone number for CA Renter’s Credit
- Your household’s health coverage information (Forms 1095-A, B or C)
- Savings and checking account and routing numbers for direct deposit
You can also print out our flyer to keep track of everything you need to bring and information you need to know.