Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
POSITION: Property Management Admin
REPORTS TO: Director of Property Management
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt
Under the supervision of the Director of Property Management, the PM Admin is responsible for handling reception and office support duties for the Property Mangement department, including answering and directing phone calls, scheduling, deliveries, and providing all administrative support as needed on behalf of the Department.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
· Provide occasional clerical and admin support to other Admin Department projects.
· Other duties as assigned, including short term projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Prior experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant experience
· Demonstrated ability to create, adapt, maintain, and improve systems with little supervision.
· Excellent phone and personal communication skills for dealing with clients, staff, the Board, and the public in a professional and compassionate manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & SKILLS
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
· Ability to work effectively in high-stress situations
· Ability to be detail oriented
· Ability to sit for long periods of time
· Good Interpersonal Skills; relating to guests, vendors, and staff in a professional manner.
· Good communication skills including written and verbal
· Ability to learn new tasks and/or systems
· Occasional lifting of 10-20 pounds
This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated. Employees are always expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors